Friday, 15 June 2012

Jam Postponed

Don't really want to be posting this. Had meeting tonight checked weather and tomorrow looks like its going to be terrible, we really want to put it on, and if it was just bmx we'd sit under trees and wait for a possible dry spell, but we had bands dj's and a lot planned to make a sick memorable event for everyone. The logistics of putting all this together and it being rained off and everyone wasting there day was to much to risk. I know a lot of people will think we should do it and I myself am still having doubts, what if the sun comes out? I'll look a right dick. I'll be down the park tomorrow anyway cause I don't know what else to do. If you've taken a day off work come down anyway and if it's dry ride and give me grief, I can take it. The Jam will happen in a couple of weeks and will be the event it was planned to be.
Sleepless night for me then :(
Cheers Jonesy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment